Commercial specialty and certified organic crops are increasingly found in our agricultural landscape, and many of these crops are often more sensitive to drift from pesticides used in many agricultural settings. This article is intended to increase awareness of the utility of web map services and how these might help you or your customers reduce potential incidents of drift on specialty or pesticide-sensitive crops.
- Red Gold announces the creation of the Steven E. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- FieldWatch – DriftWatch: Promoting Stewardship in Agriculture
- Drift Registry Eyes Expansion
- Use FieldWatch to locate sensitive sites prior to pesticide applications
- Drift awareness and prevention: Adding specialty crop maps and data to your communication toolbox