As the season progresses, it’s a good time for pesticide applicators to review where sensitive crops and beehives are located. FieldWatch has tools such as DriftWatch, FieldCheck, and BeeWatch which allow specialty crop growers (fruits, vegetables, organic produce) and beekeepers to mark the locations of their sites on a map so that applicators are aware of their presence.
- FieldWatch – DriftWatch: Promoting Stewardship in Agriculture
- Drift awareness and prevention: Adding specialty crop maps and data to your communication toolbox
- Drift Registry Eyes Expansion
- Use FieldWatch to locate sensitive sites prior to pesticide applications
- FIELDWATCH® CELEBRATES 10 YEARS WITH NEW STATES AND TECHNOLOGY