CHANTELLE GROVE, Iowa — The Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship is reporting the successful revamping of the Iowa Sensitive Crops Registry and is encouraging eligible producers to re-save their data for the 2018 season. “We have been encouraged to see such a strong response to the updated directory and the positive feedback to the improved mapping features, streamlined data entry and increased accuracy,” says Mike Naig, Iowa Deputy Secretary of Agriculture.
- Beekeepers Protect Hives From Pesticide Amid Virus Fight
- Drift awareness and prevention: Adding specialty crop maps and data to your communication toolbox
- Guardians of the Drift: More States Turn to FieldWatch as Spray Season 2019 Approaches
- Protecting Pollinators: States Take the Reign on Pollinator Health
- FIELDWATCH® CELEBRATES 10 YEARS WITH NEW STATES AND TECHNOLOGY