CHANTELLE GROVE, Iowa — The Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship is reporting the successful revamping of the Iowa Sensitive Crops Registry and is encouraging eligible producers to re-save their data for the 2018 season. “We have been encouraged to see such a strong response to the updated directory and the positive feedback to the improved mapping features, streamlined data entry and increased accuracy,” says Mike Naig, Iowa Deputy Secretary of Agriculture.
- Red Gold announces the creation of the Steven E. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- FieldWatch – DriftWatch: Promoting Stewardship in Agriculture
- Drift Registry Eyes Expansion
- Use FieldWatch to locate sensitive sites prior to pesticide applications
- Drift awareness and prevention: Adding specialty crop maps and data to your communication toolbox