Many people are excited about using new technology to fight weeds. They’re hoping for better control with the dicamba-based products that can now be applied over Xtend soybeans. At the same time, others are concerned that the new herbicide labels will be hard to follow. The labels themselves continue evolving as EPA evaluates new nozzles and tank mixtures.
- Beekeepers Protect Hives From Pesticide Amid Virus Fight
- Drift awareness and prevention: Adding specialty crop maps and data to your communication toolbox
- Guardians of the Drift: More States Turn to FieldWatch as Spray Season 2019 Approaches
- Protecting Pollinators: States Take the Reign on Pollinator Health
- FIELDWATCH® CELEBRATES 10 YEARS WITH NEW STATES AND TECHNOLOGY