Many people are excited about using new technology to fight weeds. They’re hoping for better control with the dicamba-based products that can now be applied over Xtend soybeans. At the same time, others are concerned that the new herbicide labels will be hard to follow. The labels themselves continue evolving as EPA evaluates new nozzles and tank mixtures.
- Red Gold announces the creation of the Steven E. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- FieldWatch – DriftWatch: Promoting Stewardship in Agriculture
- Drift Registry Eyes Expansion
- Use FieldWatch to locate sensitive sites prior to pesticide applications
- Drift awareness and prevention: Adding specialty crop maps and data to your communication toolbox